Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 53 of 365: I Get So Emotional, Baby!

Ian didn't sleep last night, so today I flipped out on UKY...lol.

Thank you, Carey, for checking up on me in yesterday's post though. I really appreciate it. *hugs*

And to any of you that posted answers for me..thank you!

Today was uneventful other than Ian and I almost arguing and flipping out a bit.

Sooooo....this video cheered me up.

If you haven't seen it yet, PLEASE watch.




I want a kid like Pearl.

BTW....I've watched 4 movies in the past 24 hours.

See: Because I Said So and Smart People (Sarah Jessica Parker is in it!)
Don't See: The Women (not one penis is in the film. Seriously.) and Death Race

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't help with the wedding being so close for Ian to worry. Tell him to relax...everything will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I try. He still gets all worked up. But thanks, Meg. :)

    ReplyDelete