Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 52 of 365: I've Been Looking So Long At These Pictures of You


Got my photos done for my visa application. And I've come to realise that I can't take a photo of a photo without it being blurry. I'm starting to not like my digital camera...lol.

Anywho, so Ian and I have been working on getting the things we need together for my visa application. He's pretty much finished on his end, and today I got most of mine together. Now he and I are just waiting on bank statements.

Also, those of you that have looked around UKY, well....we have other dilemmas now. We're not sure if Ian will be able to actually get into the US in order to get married. We got the impression from others to always be truthful to the IOs, and so we were going to. Now, TONS of people are saying "we lied" or "just lie or else you'll get kicked out." *sighs* So depending on the advice Ian gets from the Home Office on Monday or Tuesday will all depend on if we're getting married her or I'm just going to go ahead and file for the fiance visa. Will make people here angry, but he and I are to the point where we don't want to wait any longer.

Just when we think it's all smooth sailing from here, we get another chink in the armor.

*sighs*

Oh well. All will work out in the end.

Now...it's time to have a small snack, then going to cook dinner for Stephanie and I. Some whole wheat pasta, heart healthy sauce, and then 5 cheese garlic bread (which TOTALLY throws off the rest of the healthiness of the meal..lol).

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling much better now after the responses on UKY!

    ReplyDelete