Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 42 of 365: Leave Me Where I Am, I'm Only Sleeping


Yes, folks....

...it's this early at night and I'm already in bed, duvet up, ready to go to sleep. I don't know what my problem is. Maybe it's because I couldn't sleep last night? Maybe it's because I did a TON of running around at work today? Maybe it's because I'm old? Who knows....but what little packing I wanted to do tonight is being put off yet AGAIN because I'm exhausted. *sighs*

Work is driving me insane. And I have SO much to do I don't know what to do next, so it's just stressing me out. And stress makes you tired and not sleep well. Maybe THAT'S the real reason why I am the way I am?!

I really REALLY need a vacation. March can't come soon enough. I wanna be married and moving already.

So I'll just snuggle up with Beefeater Bear and go to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you are saying here. Last year when Andy and I were waiting to move it seems liked it was going so slow and work was getting so bad cause I just didn't want to be there and I just wanted to be moved already! We got to the UK October 1st 2008 and we had moved to my Mom's house in January 2008 to save. Loved that she helped us out like that but it was a very long 9 months... I just wanted to be moved! lol :) I made a paper chain to help me count down the time. Do you know the ones I am talking about? I took strips of coloured paper and taped them into rings and every day you tear off a ring so that you can count down the days until it happens. Here is to wishing that it goes by fast for you!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Christine! I appreciate it. :)

    I've heard of the paper chains before, but with the internet being the way it is, I have countdowns all over the place.

    ReplyDelete