Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 46 of 365: I Forgot To Remember To Forget

Soooo.....I had my camera today, but completely forgot to take a picture. Buuuttt....nothing eventful happened today. I worked, I got angry at the loud and lazy STNAs and nurses. I went to Target (which, I bought my first eyelash curler...oohhhh). Even though there are plenty of hours left today, I'm not going to bother taking a photo....just nothing eventful today. Quite sad, actually.

Buuuuttttt.....Ian worked oh-so-hard today though and got most of the stuff he needs to get together for the visa. WOOT! And tomorrow marks 6 weeks away from the wedding. Yay yay yay!

I think I will cheat though and post a photo of a t-shirt I want for Red Nose Day. It's designed by Stella McCartney, and yes, that's the lads there. :) Beth, maybe we should both get one? :p



THIS JUST IN!!!!

I actually did something this evening! I packed a box of my books...yipee! Most of those in there are books about The Beatles as well..lol.


1 comment:

  1. Patty, post a link. We can both get a tshirt then be total Beatle nerds wearing them together over there!

    ReplyDelete