Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 33 of 365: Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down


What a day, what a day!!! Work was absolutely terrible, so I'm spending the evening in bed, with the ol' laptop, and watching some movies I picked up at the library this evening. I've wanted to see Juno for EONS now, and FINALLY remembered to get it. Thank goodness. I wonder why I have pregnancy themed films though? Hmmm.....but no, not preggo. Would be kind of impossible at the moment.

Steelers won the Super Bowl by like, 3 points last night.

And (as most of you know) England got a lot of snow over night. Ian tried to go to work this morning, ended up sliding so badly he crashed his van. He's all right, but he took out a mirror, scraped the side of the van, and doesn't know how much it's going to cost him to have it fixed. *sighs* Just something else we need right now. I know he can't help the fact that the roads were bad and I'm glad he wasn't hurt, but geezie, Fuller's, give the guy a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment