Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 132 of 365: Raaaaaiiiiinnnnn, I Dont Mind....


Today was a warm, muggy, rainy and boring day.

And I couldn't even take a nap because the house next door was having some exterior work done by the council (hence the photo.....which was snuck while they were having their lunch break).

So I went into Romsey to do a little girly shopping. My hair DESPERATELY needs to be dyed, so I went to SuperDrug to get some dye, along with more bobby pins (since my hair is finally long enough to put up), and just cruise around the charity shops in the rain. Also had to mail off a job application for an interview that I have next week.

Which, Ian had a job out in the area that I'm going for my interview on Tuesday, so I went with him so we could find the nursing home. It's a rather large home from what it looks like outside. Buuutt......Ian and I got into a bit of a tiff and barely spoke the rest of the evening. Oh well.....tomorrow should HOPEFULLY be better. If not, then I'm going to have a serious talk with him. I think he just got frustrated with me for something stupid, which happens.

Happy 3 month wedding anniversary to us then, eh?

2 comments:

  1. How is he wearing long sleeves in this heat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *shrugs* Everyone was wearing trousers too....they were CRAZY! lol

    ReplyDelete