Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 113 of 365: Blue Skies Smiling At Me


How could you NOT love this photo?

This was taken while riding in Ian's van out by Salisbury. I was invited to go to work with him so it would give me something to do. We went to different areas that I hadn't been to before, plus I think Salisbury is GORGEOUS.

The area is known for their military training, and we got to see lots of helicopters flying around. We even got to see an Apache helicopter, which was actually mentioned on the BBC tonight.

It was nice though seeing what Ian does. And, at his first job the landlord let me come in and hang out, so I had tea AND alcohol before 11:30am. I was a little drunk....lol.

Also went and visited our friend Jen. Had lovely long conversations with her, Ian, and Jen's three daughters.

Now, it's time for sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment