Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 128 of 365: You Try To Breathe......


Ian and I woke up this morning and did the typical routine of him getting ready for work, me lazing about, and then sending him off at the door. Although, I did go out in the rain to get my brolly out of his van.

About two minutes after Ian pulled away, he phoned my mobile, telling me that Michael Jackson is dead. I said "It's gotta be a joke!" Ian said "It's not a joke if they're talking about it on the BBC..."

So he told me to switch on the news. And now I can't stop watching. I'm in utter shock. I really enjoyed MJ's music and will continue to. Yes, there were moments where I thought 'This guy is crazy' in my life, but you can't deny that his music is amazing. Even the Jackson 5 stuff was awesome.

Also, Farah Fawcett lost her battle with cancer yesterday. So sad.

Rest in peace MJ and Farah.

No comments:

Post a Comment