Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 130 of 365: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


Can't tell what's in the bag?

They're new "unmentionables" (my Mom used to call them that when I was growing up). :)

I went to the large shopping mall/high street, West Quay, today with my sister-in-law Kathryn.

She needed to get out and have a good laugh, and I needed girl time like you wouldn't believe.

She and my brother-in-law, Yog, picked me up on time, and we headed off on the hot, humid day.

The mall wasn't HEAVING, which is good.

K and I had bra fittings done, because I had been told that my size could possibly be different here, and since I didn't have that much time to pack before moving to England, and needing to save money, my underwear collection was dying, and dying fast.

So, since I had been good on funds and still feverishly looking for a job, I was given an allowance and was told to treat myself by my darling husband. :)

For the first time in my life I now own not one, but TWO matching bra/panties sets. WOOT!

I also bought a cotton, khaki (or kharki as they call it here) dress from H&M. And it has pockets, which is a MAJOR bonus. :D

Then at the quiz this evening, our team came in 3rd of 11 teams, which is REALLY good for us. The pub was packed, we could barely hear, and everyone was in good spirits.

Great day all in all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment