Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 111 of 365: Lazy Crazy Hazy Days of Summer


The typical evening view after tea: Ian and I in bed, on our laptops, waiting for what we're going to be watching for the evening to come on. It may seem boring to others, and sometimes I'd prefer to snuggle instead of surf, but I wouldn't change this for the world.

Today was another lazy day. Woke up with Ian again, watched Big Brother from the night before, then helped Mum clean the house a bit. I did the windows upstairs and couldn't BELIEVE how dirty they were.

Also had a surprise call from Jamie in the afternoon. Thank God I have her here!

Made jacket potatoes with a tuna melt filling for tea, along with cauliflower cheese, some corn, and rice. We were stuffed, and the potatoes came out lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment