Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 133 of 365: Summertime and the Living's Easy


Went to Bournemouth today with my friend Jen, her daughter, and her daughter's twin sons. Was very nice of them to invite me along.

We went to the Oceanarium and spent a good hour and a half there looking at the fish. Before hand we walked on the pier because two groups of school children went into the Oceanarium RIGHT when we were about to go in.



Afterwards we had lunch, then headed back to Romsey. The twins were absolutely shattered and fell asleep. By then it was INCREDIBLY hot outside as well. I wanted to nap when I got in, but Ian came home shortly after I had downed about 3 glasses of water.

Tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day of the year so far. I think I'll spend the day in front of the fan then.

1 comment: