Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 151 of 365: I Think I'm Crazy....

Was a bit of a busy day today for a Sunday....

...woke up, and we got a phone call from some car insurance company. Ian was online browsing for quotes, and they called us after about 2 minutes after giving his information. Talk about Big Brother!

Then, Ian and I went and saw Bruno. Two words: talking penis. That's all I gotta say.

Was a funny film, but it makes me feel a bit ashamed to be an American because it just shows how naive Americans are. Also, the movie was a lot like Borat, but in more leather and short shorts.

Saw a big cruise ship as well:



After we came home, and our friend Mel phoned. Was lovely speaking to her again.

Then, one of the highlights of the day was talking online with Stephanie and Carrie. A screen shot from my convo with Carrie:


HA!

Also, the pub quiz....we came in 2nd place! WOOT! That's the highest we've gotten, I think. Wonderful!

Now...it's time for bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment