Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 134 of 365: What's New, Pussycat?

So, today was a pretty uneventful day. The typical day of chores, ASDA shop, and whatnot.

I did, however, need to get my things together for my job interview tomorrow, and start packing for the trip to Josy's party this weekend.

But, I did get to see both Domino....



....AND Fudge today! :)



Both cats belong to our neighbors, Dave and Amy. Dave is the more social of the couple, so he explained to me the behaviors of the two kitties. Domino is a lazy one, and only comes around when he wants food, which I know is true since one morning I found him digging in a trash bag in our back garden licking out tuna can. I fed him some fresh tuna, and now he lets me pet him and get close to him.

Fudge is our girl! She's apparently very nosey. She roams around Woodley seeing what everyone is doing. One night Ian and I were outside having tea, and she jumped over the fence to see what was going on. When she was bored, she then jumped over the fence on the other side to visit the next neighbor. But, we love her to bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment