Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 152 of 365: I Like Pleasure Spiked With Pain, and Music Is My Aeroplane...


Spent some of the evening looking at prices for flights.

Ian and I had always said that once we were together, we'd go on a short holiday where it was just us, and we didn't have anything important to do. Our last "us holiday" was to Chicago, but that was to take care of my spousal visa. So it wasn't EXACTLY like a holiday/honeymoon.

And since I haven't worked yet since getting here, we had to scrap the idea of going to America this October (TOO expensive to go for just one week!). I'm a bit sad by it, but then again, I'm excited about going to Edinburgh, Cologne, and Meeden.

So, we decided to go back to America for two weeks for our one year wedding anniversary. Right now we've just got WAY too much to save money for.

No comments:

Post a Comment