Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 6 of 365: I'm Only Sleeping


This, folks, is the other love of my life. My beautiful, fat cat named Ashes. He was laying on the couch today sleeping, and he just looked so adorable.

With moving in a few months, the idea of leaving my fatty behind is killing me. If we can afford it, Ian and I are going to move Ashes as well. But he, unfortunately, is the last of our worries at the moment.

I got Ashes about 7.5 years ago while living in Akron and going to college. He was a stray that was wandering around the area, and one day I was walking home from class and he was in the front yard. We weren't allowed to have animals in the house, so I thought "no way" but the moment I saw him, I fell in love.

One night my roomies and I were all sitting in our living room, when we heard Ashes meowing at our front door. It was November, and quite cold out that night. So I fed him a can of tuna, left the door open, he came in the house and hasn't left my side since. He's moved several times with me, my best friend dressed him up in stickers and glitter one year for my birthday, he almost died from being ill, and he's always been there to comfort me. I would LOOOOVVEEEE to have him in England, but I just don't know yet.

We'll just have to wait and see, I suppose.

THIS JUST IN!!!




Zach Braff with a beard is HOT! Thank goodness Scrubs is back tonight...I've missed the show AND I need something to occupy my evenings again.

No comments:

Post a Comment