Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 29 of 365: I Can't Stand Losing You

Today was a typical day. Ran around work all day because my co-workers are lazy, and I'm seeing more and more that my boss is lazy and doesn't know how to function on his own unless he has someone else walking him through things, holding his hand. How did he even get to where he is?

Anywho...so my pictures of the day.

When I was in London for John Lennon's birthday last year, Ian and I passed this little Beatles shop near the tube station. I had wanted a wallet or SOMETHING new of The Beatles for quite some time. So, I bought this one:





Now, it has been in the bag ever since until this evening. I transferred all my stuff over from my old wallet, and I didn't like it! lol The wallet didn't close all the way, and it didn't fit in the little holder in the Beatles purse Ian got me for Christmas two years ago.

So, I switched back to my old one, which I've had since I was 16.





I just can't give that wallet up. I'm spoiled now.

O.k...back to watching The Real World.

No comments:

Post a Comment