Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 23 of 365: I Can Feel It Comin' In the Air Tonight


I KNEW it would happen. With "Pig Pen" running around work hacking her head off and not having any common sense to cover her mouth OR wash her hands, I got a cold.

I felt it coming on when I got home from work last night, then when I woke up this morning it was bearable. But by the end of the day, I felt zonked.

Not knowing WHAT to do about meds, my boss Steve told me there was atleast one product out on the market that's o.k. for people with high blood pressure. Believe it or not, it's not bad. Although, it makes me VERY sleepy....so the photo being fuzzy is perfect for what I'm seeing.

Hopefully it won't last too long...I have so much I want to do (like, start packing my stuff I want to take when I move). And I'm supposed to go see "My Bloody Valentine" with my friend Stephanie tomorrow. Haven't seen her in a few weeks too.

Oh well....to sleep I shall go.

No comments:

Post a Comment