Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 224 of 365: Hornsea Rock City???

Left Edinburgh very early this morning to head to Yorkshire. Specifically Hornsea, Yorkshire to see our friend Roger.

I slept most of the time in the car, but at one point Ian slapped my leg so I could wake up to see The Angel of the North.


I know, my shot is terrible because normally it looks like this:


But I had JUST woken up, and I wanted to hurry up and get a shot of it. Mind you, the closer we got, the better my shot would have been, buuuutttt I was still half asleep.

So we finally arrived in Hornsea where Roger met us outside.


We met his Mum (lovely woman. If you ever read this, Ruth, you're wonderful :) ).

Then Ian, Roger, and I played Beatles RockBand for about an hour (we're SO totally getting a Wii and the RockBand set once we can afford it). Ian rocked as Ringo. And Roger and I took turns playing on Paul's bass (which was used as lead guitar) and singing.



Then we headed out to The Deep, which is the aquarium in Hull. Had a really great time there...and even made a new friend:


After The Deep, we went to a Chinese buffet where if you ate and were out by 7pm, it cost £3 less. We ate fast! lol

Oh yes, and today is our 6 month wedding anniversary. Woo hoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment