Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 207 of 365: Another Sunday Night


Crap image, I know.

That's what happens when you don't take a photo all day, then try to take one on your mobile in a dark pub.

Anywho.....another lazy Sunday was had by Ian and I. I took a nap after putting on two layers of clothes and getting under the duvet because I was freezing, and The Hubba Bubba watched the grand prix. Poor Lewis Hamilton...

I spoke to my brother on the phone last night and he's doing much better. He's hopefully going to be discharged from the hospital on Monday. But, he sounded good.

Oh yes, and the pub quiz. We came in last. BAH! Oh well. It was really tough this evening. We had fun though, which is the most important part.

Now, off to bed since I've got fire safety training tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment