Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 211 of 365: Stop, In the Name of Love

My view on the way to work.

And yes, you may just be able to see that I listen to Chris Moyles on the way to work in the morning. LOVE his show. No wonder he's been on the radio for so long.

Anyway, which is the really busy roundabout that I approach that EVERYONE seems to use in the morning. Drives me nuts.

But I felt bad for the guy on the motorbike in front of me because shortly after he got into the queue, his bike stalled to the point where he couldn't restart it, so he had to pull over into the bus lane on the left.

Poor guy.

And this shot was taken after I had sat in the queue of traffic for about 10 minutes. And the line goes for about half a mile behind me. It's crazy in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment