Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 205 of 365: They Call It Mellow Yellow


I see yellow buses taking loads of kids to school every day. Damn you roundabout that leads to all the schools!!! Cars and buses. That's my view in the morning.

Today is also the 8 yr. anniversary of 9/11. Still makes me think a lot whenever this day arrives.

Also, my Grandmother passed away on 9/11 (although not the same year as terrorist attacks).

And then last night I found out my younger brother is in the hospital with either pneumonia or Tuberculosis, although it's looking more like it's pneumonia. Hopefully he'll be all right. Atleast he was able to email me (they have Wi-Fi in hospitals now???).

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, I hope your brother is ok! Hospitals are pimped out now, aren't they! Please post when you have more news.

    ReplyDelete