Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 343 of 365: Holy Hairball, Batman!

Right....so when we were getting the boys, the lovely Kim suggested I get the Furminator (click on name for webpage) to groom the little lads.

I have been trying to brush Angel's hair at least once a week. I thought he wouldn't like it, but he absolutely flippin' LOVES it!

It alarms me though at the amount of hair that comes off with only a 10 minute brush:


But it doesn't seem to hurt Angel, and at the moment, Spike's fur is still too short to groom.

Angel seems to be a happy camper though:


OH yes, and the rest of the evening:

-Spoke with Jamie on the phone for about 45 minutes....call to continue tomorrow night. :)
-Watching the Germany vs. Spain football match but with Chris Moyles and Comedy Dave doing commentary.
-Worked out some plans for Girlie Shopping Saturday with Lucy

Now, back to the football!

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing, isn't it!? I used it on my cat a couple of weeks ago and it looked like there was another cat sitting next to me! Unfortunately, my cat that really needed to be furminated hated it, so I would try and start getting Spike used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love the furminator (and the verb "ferminated")!! I left mine back home, but think I should get another and get my kitten used to it. They work miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love your blog! I am hopping the pond for love after our wedding next April and it's great to read blogs like yours of ex-pats enjoying life abroad in England!
    Thanks,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete