Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 265 of 365: A Year in Review

Well, really this should have been just about my last blog post, but with the months/weeks/days I have missed (including this week), I'm behind by 100 days....lol. Oh well.

But anyroad! Since today is New Year's Eve, I just wanted to recap 2009, because it has been an amazing year.

The best thing that's happened to me this year was getting married to Ian:


I made the big step and moved to England:


I made some amazing friends in Jamie, Alan, and Josy:



Had great times with other friends and my English family:


Went to Germany, The Netherlands, and Yorkshire to see the sights and catch up with really good friends:



I got to meet the ever so adorable Veerle for the first time:


Got to go to my first football match:


Mel and Rob got engaged!:


And Ian and I moved into our first place together:


All and all, it's been a pretty amazing year, and I can't wait for 2010.

Things to look forward to next year:
-Our 1 year wedding anniversary
-Jamie and Alan having their baby
-Mel moving to England
-My Dad and Pam coming out for two weeks for the blessing
-The blessing itself
-And many, many more!!!

So, I hope everyone has a safe night tonight, and congrats to those that have had a big and wonderful 2009. And big ups to the ladies that made the move over the pond this year as well....we're quite the brave souls. :) Here's also to those that will hopefully be making the journey to England next year!

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment