Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 264 of 365: Cock Fight!!


I am pretty well hung for a lady, if I do say so myself!

Was invited over to Carole and Matt's place tonight for tea before the quiz, and Matt showed us a video from Christmas morning on his iPod. I was of Carole and their son, Jack, playing this game called Cock Fight.

Basically, you wear this belt and you velcro this giant, blow up penis to the belt. You have to see who can knock the others' penis off first.

Good times, good times.......I thought it was hilarious and envied the blow ups...lol. Ian has since said that I can not have the game, but if you want to purchase one, it's available at Harper's Bazaar.

But the night was good. We didn't do too well at the quiz (5th out of 7 teams), and when we got in I finally got to talk to my Dad and his fiance, Pam. Pam too said that my voice sounds different, but unfortunately, when I was talking to my Dad the line went all fuzzy and we had to say goodbye. Buuuttt......they're most likely coming to visit next year for about two weeks, and they want us to go to Scotland with them for a few days as well! :) Hope it all works out, because I miss them terribly.

Anywho, off to bed here. Ian is on call tomorrow and if he has to go out for repairs, he would like me to go with him to spend time together. We're also going to see Nowhere Boy tomorrow night, which is a new film that is out about the teenage years of John Lennon. Hopefully it's good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment