Tuesday, March 17, 2009

THEME OF THE WEEK: Things I WON'T Miss in England: Day 75 of 365


Chuckholes. Potholes. Whatever you like to call them. I never really saw them when I was in England. I'm sure they exist, but what I don't think you can do in them is take a bath like you can in the ones here in Ohio.

Sidenote!

I went searching FOREVER tonight for a hen night outfit, AND an outfit to wear when I pick Ian up from the airport next week. I tried on lots of stuff, but nothing seemed "right."

So when I got home a half hour ago, a package from my soon to be sister-in-law was sitting on the counter for me. She said she was sending me something, didn't know what it was. But TA DA!!!!


It's the Stella McCartney designed Red Nose Day t-shirt of The Beatles! I absolutely LOVE it, and it's in the washer right now. I don't care if tomorrow is St. Paddy's Day, I'm wearing the t-shirt out...lol.

Cheryl rocks my face off.

No comments:

Post a Comment