Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 62 of 365: You Say Tomato...


Tuesday nights are "Patty Cooks Dinner" night usually, since my brother Michael is home.

Tonight, I tried a dish from a free cook book I picked up at Giant Eagle featuring tomatoes, which is supposed to be a "super food" according to the book.

These were Breakfast Wraps, which included black beans, tomatoes, cheese, onions, and had a bit of hot sauce in it (although it was barely spicy at all!) And they turned out lovely.

My Dad and I are trying to get Michael to give up meat...highly doubt that'll happen though.

Speaking of which, must go through a cookbook my Dad got from the library and pick out some dishes to make while Ian is here. Gotta get his bootay in gear as well and try to whip him into shape a bit. And I'm only doing it because he asked me to...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment