Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 275 of 365: You Say You Want a Revolution!!

The photo above is what greeted me this morning when I first logged onto Facebook.

Basically, they did not like the fact that Ian's bottom was hanging out in the Snuggie photo, although, I'm sure there's MUCH worse on Facebook.

Becca gave me a good idea of doing a "censored" version of the shot, so I came up with this about an hour ago:


Also, worked on personalizing the wedding party invites for this coming July to send to all the English/European people that we're inviting. Emailed the majority of them out. Here's a sneak peek:


The photo was taken at our wedding dinner last year. We put bubbles out on the tables, and after a few drinks and going around to tables, we thought the bubbles were amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment