Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 274 of 365: Another Lazy Saturday

(Warning: Partial Nudity In This Blog)

Today was a nice, relaxing day.

Ian and I didn't get out of bed until about 11am. Didn't have really anything on the agenda today, since we wanted a lazy weekend.

So, I made breakfast, and then met my Mom on Windows Messenger for a web cam chat around 1pm. Unfortunately, her web cam wasn't working for me, so I was only able to hear her. She was able to see me though, which I felt sorry for her since I looked like hell this morning...lol.

Ian and I did, however, venture out to Sainsbury's to pick up a few things. Thankfully the car started.

The rest of the day we putzed online.

Ian wore his snuggie:



And I made Ian and I into John and Yoko:



Now, time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment