Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 269 of 365: *chattering teeth*


This is, embarrassingly, what I look like most of the time at night in the house.

We live in a house that's about 110 yrs. old, have night storage heaters (with NO afternoon boost), and single pane glass windows (most homes have double pane).

Sooo...by the time Ian and I get home from work, the heat is barely around in the house.

But, Ian ordered Snuggies tonight, so hopefully we should be getting them in the next few days, since it's supposed to be even colder at the end of the week.

Also, spoke to my Dad and younger brother, Michael tonight. Was good to talk to them. My Dad is up to some hijinx at the moment, but he'll get it all sorted out. Broke my heart though to hear my Dad ask when we'll be going back to Ohio next, and I couldn't give an answer. He was very serious and said "Because we really miss you." Made me want to cry, but it's nice to know that I'm missed, because I miss them like crazy.

So, but, hopefully only 7 months until I see them again. Something to look forward to this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment