Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 321 of 365: Ooooo La La!

Walking down Stockbridge's High Street

Ian has been on call this weekend, so when he woke up this morning he told me to stay in bed and try to get some more sleep.

An hour or so later I was woken by him asking if I wanted to go to Stockbridge and meet up with Lucy and Chris to go to a French market. "There will be cheese!" is what made me spring out of bed. :p

It was a lovely day though. The sun was shining, the breeze was not really cold, and the volcanic dust was spread across the cars (lol).

After the market, trying some free wine, and watching a Frenchman sneeze into his hand and then serve roasted nuts to customers, Ian, Lucy, Chris, their friend Vic, and I went to the Mayfly. We sat next to the River Test while watching duck rape, experienced a cheese tragedy, and drank a £17 jug of Pimms.

Lovely LOVELY day. Thanks, guys, for inviting Ian and I along!

No comments:

Post a Comment