Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 336 of 365: Bad Medicine? Noooo....


Woke up this morning feeling like two semis ran over me.

I went home from work early yesterday because I had extreme back spasms to where I couldn't even walk and had to lay down until it passed.

By the end of the evening last night I was sore all over, and crawled into bed here I proceeded to sweat buckets.

This morning? Extremely sore throat. So I phoned into work and said I wouldn't make it, then phoned the surgery for an urgent appointment.

Saw a nurse there, and she determined tonsillitis. I'm on antibiotics and need to take paracetamol to help with pain and fever. So no work until Monday, but hopefully I will be o.k. to go to Paul McCartney on Saturday....

And at least I have an excuse to eat popsicles and ice cream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment