Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 300 of 365: Click Click Click


I'm re-learning how to knit. My mom initially taught me a few years ago, but I had forgotten how to do anything. So I've been learning once again with the help of staff at work and the residents.

I started a knitting group at work, and we're in the process of making squares for a blanket for a woman I work with that's about to have a baby this summer. I'm now starting to get the staff involved in making squares as well.

So, the last few times the group has met, I was doing practice knitting. Today I'm attempting my first square. I had done about 10 rows, but on my first row I had a small hole. I gave it to one of the residents to fix it, and she basically ripped the whole thing apart. So, since I didn't know how to fix it, I'm just starting over. I think I might have my square done before Christmas at least. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment