Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 359 of 365: You Don't Bring Me Flowers

Nothing too exciting today. Went for a nice 2.5 mile walk with Ian today out in Chandler's Ford, and spoke with Jantina on the phone for a bit.

And we also got this aromatherapy thingie for Spike since I have failed to mention that the little guy has been spraying. Hopefully it'll work in stopping Spike from spraying, because I don't want to get rid of the boys. Spike seems really fine tonight though snuggled up between Ian and I.

But, photos of today....some pictures of flowers that the residents and I have grown from seeds at work:
Lady Bird Poppies

One of the dozen sunflowers that have come up

And of course, as soon as I finished watering this morning, the really dark clouds rolled in and it even thunder stormed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment