Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 177 of 365: For Christine


Ask and yee shall receive!

The sign that hangs in the back of our car so if I happen to goof up just a little bit while driving, people can understand. :)

And it's on the driver's side, Christine, so I can barely see it in the back window while driving. Just makes me feel a bit more relaxed on the road. Which is strange because it's just a little sign!

Although, I don't know about anyone else, but I feel that I drive better as an American than any of the elderly that are still driving. I mean, roundabouts have been around since the 50s...you'd think that they would understand them better than Americans do.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean as Meg will agree also. They need say nothing about my driving because there are some questionable people out there on the road here in the UK!!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete