Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 289 of 365: This Is New To Me!


Working from home? What's that all about?!

I was basically sent home from work today because a week after first getting my cold, I am not any better...infact, I'm a bit worse! My cough is getting worse and my voice sounds like I've had a sex change over night.

So, a bunch of the ladies kept telling me to go home, but I needed to wait a bit to see if I would perk up. After drinking a Beechams, and no end to my agony in sight, my manager told me to go home. She said "You'll never get any better if you don't slow down and get some rest....go and work from home today."

I typed out everything I needed to do, emailed them off to her, and now I'm watching the Olympics for a few minutes...but will most likely take a nap on the couch here and wait until Ian gets home to move off the couch.

Hopefully I won't feel like this tomorrow, so I can have my driving lesson. My instructor already had to reschedule last weekend for this past Wednesday, I don't want to have to reschedule again....especially since my theory test is only a little over a week away.

No comments:

Post a Comment