Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 227 of 365: Up and At 'Em

Soooo....I'm feeling a little bit better today.

And since I had spent all day yesterday in bed, I thought today I needed to get out of it, but slowly.

Ian and I went into Winchester today to check out real estate agents. We looked in the windows and looked for places we want to look at since we're FINALLY looking for our own place.

Not our place....just a photo taken to 1) show what we did today and 2) help us remember to look up this place online to set up a viewing

Our goal is to be out by the end of the month. Woot! Hopefully it happens.

We have a viewing for one right around the corner from where I work on Monday. We drove to it today, and Ian checked it out from outside, but it looks like it MAY be a bit too small for us. Buuutt.....we're going to look anyways. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment