Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 247 of 365: Keeps Gettin' Better...

Went to the new place tonight to do a few things (like break down the huge amount of boxes, which I shall take a photo of tomorrow).

My brother and sister in law came by tonight to hang out and see the place for a bit. They brought delicious chocolate cup cakes from Waitrose. Mmmmm....

So what did I achieve tonight?

Well, Ian and I found old Christmas decorations that the old tenant of the house had kept, but threw them out (except for the wrapping paper). Also found what is probably mouse poop....so will need to get a trap, I think. Greaaaatttt.....

Then I unpacked a box.

Jack now has a home on the kitchen counter:



Then got out the tea towels that my Dad's fiancee got for us awhile ago....



...yay, a cat! :)

After that, I tried to put up photos on our cube shelf, but realised that we have TOO many photos. So, that will be left until we're settled in.

But, Ian is painting the bedrooms. Our bedroom is going to be purple, which I think is pretty great. :) The spare/guest/dressing room is going to have a sitting area, as well as our wardrobe and chest of drawers. I'm really getting excited about the place now. I can't wait to be in and settled though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment