Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 100 of 365: Splish Splash


Another lazy day here in ol' Romsey.

Woke up with Ian this morning, watched some TV for about an hour, then fell back to sleep for a bit.

Weather was quite warm today as well. Did a load of wash, and when I FINALLY was able to put it out on the line, THAT'S when it drizzled. As soon as I brought the laundry in, the sky cleared up. But, by then it was too late. Ian and gotten home from work and we were off to his sister's place to get our hair cut (I just got a trim).

Had a lovely chat with our friend from Germany, named Mel. And Ian made me some tofu pizza. The tofu was marinated in an Indian curry spice which was divine. I'm blessed to have a husband that knows how to cook. :)

And STILL no word about the job. They were supposed to phone me yesterday, and never did. So I phoned today and the bosses were not available. So, guess I'll just wait for them to call instead of chasing after them. And I looked for jobs again today...forgot about that bit..lol.

Thank goodness it's the weekend though. Tomorrow I'll be less bored since Ian and I are going out in the morning and evening. And we're also going to watch the FA Cup Final. I think I'll root on Everton...because every time I see/hear about them I think of Christine. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... thanks for the roots! As you know we lost but it was still a great day out (read about it on my blog). Can not wait until August for football to start back! lol

    ReplyDelete